Pizza Cooking Class in Tuscany
Diacceroni has been farming and producing organic products for over 25 years, with a great deal of respect for the environment and personal health. We produce pasta using our organic flour, extra virgin olive oil made from our organically grown olives, sauces, jams, and mustards all prepared directly with homegrown and handpicked fruits and vegetables.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- What would Italy be without pizza?
Learn how to make your own authentic Italian pizza with us at Agriturismo Diacceroni, from preparing and correctly kneading the dough to using the right ingredients and toppings. After baking it in the traditional brick oven, you will be able to enjoy your creation. Buon appetito!
• Pizza -
Departure Point :Via della Bonifica, 156, 56037 Peccioli PI, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.