PITTI PALACE and amazing food
All our tours are guaranteed for max 6 persons.
Our goal is to make you enjoy all the artworks and make you discover all their curiosities, that’s why our visits are longer than the average of other agencies and are preceded or followed by a coffee or an aperitif together with us (included in the price)
All our tour are customizable on demand without sacrificing high quality
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - we will enjoy some tipical florentine food, so you can discover something more about Florence and relaxing together
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Pitti
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Discover with us Palazzo Pitti, former family Medici’s house, today one of the biggest museum in Italy.
It owes its name to the first owner Luca Pitti, who commissioned the project in 1440 to the famous architect Filippo Brunelleschi.
Due to project’s problems and to the political ill luck of Luca (he was a family Medici’s bitter enemy) the works were suspended.
Cosimo I de Medici and his wife Eleonora di Toledo bought the palace in 1550, later it became the residence of two other dynasties: the Augsburg-Lorraine and the Savoia, the king of Italy who lived here from 1865.
Several museums are housed inside, it is also renowned for its magnificent Boboli Garden!
Discover with our guide myriad of masterpieces like Raffaello’s Velata ( the veiled woman ) Tiziano’s Bella ( the beautiful woman) the Virgin with child by Filippo Lippi.
You will be even enchanted by other famous artists like Rosso Fiorentino, Rubens, Perugino, Sustermans.
We will walk along the wide frescoed rooms decorated with stuccoes by the most famous baroque artist Pietro da Cortona.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pitti Palace, Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.