Pisco and wine tasting in Ica (Private excursion)
Stroll through the open-air vineyard and learn about the different stages of pisco production. Visit one of the last botija ovens in the region and the small museum of the winery. Finally, taste the pisco and wine made by hand.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ica, Ica, Ica Region
You will visit an artisanal cellar where you will learn how pisco and wine has been produced since 1975, being able to taste them. You can choose to ride a donkey or horse and you will know the history and attractions of the place.
Departure Point :Avenida Ángela Perotti 198, Huacachina 11000, Peru
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/11/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:30 AM
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.