Pisaq, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pukapukara & Tambomachay Full Day Private Tour
A non-traditional tour that in a single day will show you all the archaeological sites closest to Cusco: Sacsayhuman,Qenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and Pisaq part of the sacred valley of the Incas. The tour will finished in a market still alive since ancient times, the craft market of Pisaq where you can still apreciate the living culture of the Andes in pieces of craft treasures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Transportation.
- Private Tour Guide.
What's excluded :
- Entrances fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
After picking you up from your hotel, Sacsayhuaman will be the first place to visit. It is a vast fortress built from huge stones. It has been calculated that what we see today is only twenty percent of the original structure. Continuing with our tour we’ll visit Qenko, which is considered as an underground chamber where it supposed processes of mummifications were made. In the same route, we’ll visit Puca Pucara, a large fortress which name means red fortress and is taken from the red granite that was used in its construction and furthermore the site of Tambomachay with its complex system of channels which carry water through a set of terraces until the flow is divided and falls over two small cascades. After finishing this last site, we’ll continue traveling for 45 minutes towards the heart of the Sacred Valley to have our lunch and reach the village of Pisac. As well as we're gonna have the chance to do a visit to its crafts market.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All pick ups are around Cusco City centre
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.