Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano Tour : Lunch and Wine in Chianti Included
Experience the wonders of Tuscany in one memorable day. Your 12-hour excursion begins with a visit to Pisa and its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli. Admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral, and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower.
Afterwards you will head out for the Chianti countryside to the unique location where your lunch and two wine tastings will take place. Then you will head for your first delicious wine tasting of Chianti Classico and some snacks while sitting on large wine barrels.
After lunch, the tour continues with a visit to San Gimignano, the medieval town that was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore Pisa and its famous Leaning Tower
- Visit a splendid Chianti estate and enjoy two exclusive tastings
- Visit the medieval town of San Gimignano, excellently preserved
- Meet the place where the traditional Palio horse race takes place in Siena
- Expert Guided Tour
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours
After some free time in Siena you’ll head back to Florence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportations by GT Coach or Minivan with Air Conditioning
- Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
- Wine route in a Chianti estate with wine tastings and guided visits
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes (a vegetarian menu is available on request)
- Local Expert Guide
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
Discover the wonders of Tuscany on a memorable day. The twelve-hour excursion begins with a visit to Pisa and its imposing square of Miracles. There you can admire the baptistery, the cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
The tour continues to the Chianti region where, in a unique place, you will enjoy lunch and two wine tastings in a rural village of ancient origin, a simple but elegant place. When you get off the bus, you will take a tour of the splendid estate until you reach its medieval chapel. When you get off the bus, you will take a tour of the splendid estate until you reach its medieval chapel. There, they will tell you the fascinating history and origins of the place. Then you will go to the panoramic terrace, where you will enjoy your first Chianti Classico tasting with some snacks while you sit in large barrels of wine. The tour then continues to the restaurant; The typical Tuscan lunch will be accompanied by two excellent products of the farm: a reserve wine and one with designation of origin.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 53037 San Gimignano, Province of Siena, Italy
San Gimignano is an Italian hill town in Tuscany, southwest of Florence. Encircled by 13th-century walls, its old town centers on Piazza della Cisterna, a triangular square lined with medieval houses. It has a skyline of medieval towers, including the stone Torre Grossa. The Duomo di San Gimignano is a 12th-century church with frescoes by Ghirlandaio in its Santa Fina Chapel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Siena, a city in central Italy’s Tuscany region, is distinguished by its medieval brick buildings. The fan-shaped central square, Piazza del Campo, is the site of the Palazzo Pubblico, the Gothic town hall, and Torre del Mangia, a slender 14th-century tower with sweeping views from its distinctive white crown.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :50018 Scandicci, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :7:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- At lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request. Please also specify any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour planning can be different, but you will always do all the tour stops
- Entrance to the Siena Cathedral is not included, clients can enter at their own expenses and depending on Cathedral opening times
- Please note that during special events opening times can change
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.