Pisa, Lucca and wine experience Private Shore Excursion from La Spezia port
Visit Pisa and Lucca with a private tour which really describe the local Italian life. You will be able to reach the most important monuments. Explore the streets comfortably. Before going back, stop in a winery for a great wine tasting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver/tour leader
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- visit Pisa
- visit Lucca
- visit winery (wine is not included)
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting (15 Euro/person)
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Entry/Admission - Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
This is the suggested itinerary but we are able to edit time-table according to your ship schedule and to your request
8:30am (according to your ship schedule) you will find your name's sign just outside Terminal cruise in La Spezia Port
9am. The tour starts with the visit of Pisa. This town was a very important city in the past, connected with the most important places of the Mediterranean. The Miracle's square is the first place to visit and our vehicle will leave you just beside the Leaning Tower. Admire the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino), Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy
10am After Pisa, the tour continues to Lucca, the ancient city with the original walls still now visible. We will drive for 20 minutes about in the countryside with a great view of both valley (Pisa and Lucca).
Arrive in Lucca. During the visit in Lucca you will be able to see the Church of San Michele in Foro, the Torre delle Ore and pass in the narrow streets with the most famous for shopping, the via Finlungo. At the end you will be at the Anphiteather square
1:20am Depart in direction to countryside and enjoy your great experience in the winery. You will be leaded inside the wine cellar, the wineyards and in the history of the build. Learn about the commons and famous grape in Tuscany, Sangiovese and at the end, taste a range of wines, paired with some bruschetta with Extra Virgin Olive oil made in the winery.
A Full immertion in the Tuscany Life
Since this is a private tour, it is possible to choose the start and finish time based on the schedule of the cruise, allowing you free time for walking around the sites, and for photos opportunities before heading back to the port and your cruise ship in Livorno.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: You are ensured a timely return to the La Spezia port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be just outside Cruise Terminal (on the left) with a your name's signPorts
- La Spezia Cruise Terminal, Largo Michele Fiorillo, 19124 La Spezia SP, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.