Pisa and Volterra
As a good Tuscan I could not miss you visiting one of the Maritime Republics, Pisa. We will head to Piazza dei Miracoli, where the Duomo rises imposingly, a white marble structure of unique beauty, which from there a breathtaking view will admire the Leaning Tower, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Lunch will be at your pleasure. Immediately after, among very hilly panoramas, we will reach the Medieval City of Volterra, Romanesque in nature, it has an interesting amphitheater. Also famous for L 'Alabastro, a friable and transparent stone makes it possible to build local handicrafts.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- My name is Fabrizio, I will be your private driver. We will travel in the latest generation Van Mercedes, offering you the best possible comfort. The tour will take place in private, 4 people minimum up to a maximum of 8 .. All calmly, to the pleasure of customers.
Departure Point :
The Meeting Points, of Departure, including the return, will be established according to the customer's request. Hotel, Agriturismo, Airport, Railway Station, Port, etc.
PortsLivorno Imbarco Traghetti Moby Lines, Via Guido Donegani, 57100 Livorno LI, Italy
AirportsPeretola Airport, Florence ItalyPisa International Airport, Piazzale D'Ascanio, 1, 56121 Pisa PI, Italy
OtherFlorence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Province of Pisa, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Fabrizio Bartolini