Pisa and Lucca Escorted Grand Tour by Bus from Florence
An exciting journey to discover the jewels of the Romanesque and Gothic architecture of two wonderful art cities, famous all over the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Multilingual Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Transport by Air-conditioned G.T Coach with Wi-fi on board
- Licensed Tour Escort on board
- Typical Pastry tasting in Lucca
What's excluded :
- Local Guide in Pisa and Lucca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
the historical town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces you will have free time to visit Piazza dei Miracoli, with the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and the Cathedral, unrivalled masterpiece of Romanesque art constructed between the 11th and 12th centuries and other important monuments.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino), Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy
You will proceed to the elegant and refined town of Lucca, free visit strolling along the famous sixteen century walls, then entering into the enchanting historical centre where you will have the chance to admire the amazing Piazza Anfiteatro, the Torre Guinigi, the Duomo di San Martino and the typical “antique dealers’ street”.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.