Pisa & Lucca Guided Day Tour from Florence w Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Access
Leave Florence behind for the day on a trip to see the wonderful towns of Pisa and Lucca. You head first for Pisa to see the Piazza dei Miracoli where your guide will tell youabout the marvelous buildings that surround the square. There is the Baptistery, the Duomo and of course the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
After Pisa a short drive brings you to the town of Lucca, a walled town, less famous than Pisa but an absolute jewel. Here you will have some free time to explore this quaint town before returning to Florence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
If you are visiting Tuscany then Pisa and Lucca are two beautiful towns that you must visit. These two places are in close proximity to each other and yet seemingly worlds apart. Pisa is on a grander scale than the small walled town of Lucca. On this tour learn something of their histories but also enjoy the hustle and bustle of busy Pisa and the sleepier ambience of Lucca. On your visit to Pisa your guide will take you to see the most important landmarks of this lovely town, the most renowned being of course Piazza dei Miracoli with its famous Leaning Tower Cemetery and Cathedral. Here there is no queuing as you have skip-the-line to gain entry to the Leaning Tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lucca's Duomo (Cattedrale di San Martino), Piazza San Martino, Lucca Italy
Then a drive brings you to the small town of Lucca where you will have free time to explore at your leisure. This town was built in the Renaissance style and you can wander through the many gates into the town, marvel at the city’s ancient defenses and look over the wonderful terracotta-tiled rooftops. There are alleyways to explore, houses with magnificent towers, many wonderful churches and splendid palazzos.
Of particular interest in the old town is the Piazza Anfiteatro, Guinigi tower, St. Martin’s Cathedral and a little streets with many old-fashioned shops.You end day end with a ride back to Florence through the wonderful Tuscan countryside.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your pick up address.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.