Piran Walking Tour
Piran, situated on a peninsula jutting out into the open sea. Entering Piran, you will feel the bustling atmosphere of a lively medieval town. Mind you, there is no traffic in Piran, you can freely walk around on your own, or if you like to be completely relaxed, take this guided tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Tasting stops
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tartini Central Square, 6330 Piran - Pirano, Slovenia
The famous statue of the violinist Tartini, Venetian house, City Hall
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Church of St. George, Adamiceva ulica, Piran Slovenia
You will have a nice overlook on the city center and neighboring countries.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Piran, Piran, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :6330 Piran, Slovenia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.