Piran &Scenic Slovenian Coastline:Small Group Experience from Trieste- (options)
Experience Slovenia`s most charming town Piran and enjoy a scenic ride throughout Slovenian coastline
Join us on this small group shore excursion journey to medieval town of Piran and a scenic ride trough Slovenian beautiful coastline in a comfortable, clean, air conditioned and up to date peoples carrier/van for up to 8 persons max.
Definitely one of the best options to experience Slovenia.
- Small Group Trip (up to 8 persons max)
- Experience and Enjoy Piran at Your Own Pace
- Comfortable, Clean and Air- Conditioned up to date cars/vans
- Foodie Insiders- We Know Where to get Local Food at its Best
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off
- All transportation in up to date comfortable air conditioned car/ passenger van for up to 8 persons
- English speaking driver/ escort
- Basic Insurance
- Complimentary bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Food is not included. Upon request we can make a reservation in a authentic family run restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Slovenia Day Trips, Tours & Shore Excursions, Verdijeva ulica 1, Koper 6000 Slovenia
After we meet at the cruise terminal or another preferred location in Trieste we will first head directly to the town of Piran in Slovenia which is the oldest Slovenian town and because of that is also called the museum town.
It lays at the most western part of Slovenia between Italy on one and Croatia on the other side.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Piran Tourist Information Centre, Tartinijev trg 2, Piran Slovenia
You will be dropped of in the heart of Piran at the best starting point to start to explore this amazingly charming town on your own and at your own pace for up to 2 hours.
The biggest impact on its architecture was left from Venetian Republic times in 15th century so in Piran you will get the impression of Venice. But the town is far less crowded and had remained the spirit trough the years. Most of the residents still live there and give this town its unique atmosphere. Whether you will go up to see the church or just sit under the statue of Giuseppe Tartini- a famous violinist born in Piran, or wonder around just by walking its narrow streets, visit the towns market or have a glass of amazing Slovenian wine at the coast you will for sure fall in love with this amazing old town.
Piran is also home for a number of different artists from Slovenia and other countries.
We can also make a reservation for you at one of the local traditional Slovenian restaurant where some fresh fish and great wine is served at affordable prices.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piran Town Walls, Ulica IX. Korpusa 29, Piran Slovenia
After approx 2 hours we will meet again and head up to the city walls above the town. We will make a photostop for approx 10 minutes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Portoroz Beach, Obala, Portoroz Slovenia
The scenic ride from Piran will take us trough another coastal town of Portorose where most of the tourism at Slovenian coast is taking place.
Pass By: Turisticno Zdruzenje Izola, Ljubljanska ulica 17, Izola 6310 Slovenia
On the way back to Koper we will also drive trough the 3rd od 4 Slovenian coastal towns, the fishermans town of Izola.
Stop At: Nature Park Strunjan, Senchna pot 10, Strunjan 6320 Slovenia
From Izola we will then drive trough the regional park of Strunjan where we will make a photostop for approx 10 min above the salt fields.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Trieste Centrale Railway Station, Piazza della Liberta' 11, 34135, Trieste Italy
After that we will take you back to your ship or another preferred accommodation as our journey concludes. All transportation will be smooth and relaxing. As we arrive back to Trieste you can decide whether we drop you off under your ship or you can also choose to be dropped of at the old town centre which is approx 10 minutes away from your ship.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Piran Aquarium, Kidricevo nabrezje 4, Piran 6330 Slovenia
If the whole group agrees we can make a reservation at a local family run restaurant where some great authentic and international food and wine is served at affordable prices.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise passenger terminal in TriesteHotel or any other preferred pickup locationPlease be ready and waiting at the pickup location 10 minutes prior your scheduled pickup time.If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pickup is available from any location withinTrieste city town limits. Please provide us pickup location at the time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children aged 5 and younger pay only insurance (1 Eur)
- You will receive exact optimized tour departure time when we contact you (24 hours) after the booking.
- During peak season we cannot always guarantee to provide fluent English speaking driver or escort. In the event this is not possible, rest assured that you will still receive 100 percent level of service and will not be affected in any way.
- Please provide your ship name and disembark/ departure times at the time of booking.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please wear appropriate clothes in case of wind or rain.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety for our staff and costumers has always been our Nr1 priority. And so is now in these "changed" times. Please stay reassured that our safety measures are always100% up to date according to highest travel industry standards.But we also use "common sense" so we can still deliver 100% experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.