Piran & Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Trieste
Visit Piran, the town of music, artists and seamen, and enjoy a panoramic trip along the Slovene coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee for museum in Piran
- Other food and drinks, unless specified in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Trieste, Trieste, Province of Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia
Your guide will pick you up at the agreed starting point in Trieste - hotel, cruise terminal, train station etc. (please contact us after the booking so the appropriate arrangements can be made).
Stop At: Piran, Piran, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Piran is one of the oldest and most beautiful Slovene towns with rich history and culture. Almost 500 years lasting Venetian influence has given this town an inimitable charm. Its culture heritage is not at home only in museums since the architectural and artistic pearls, which decorate the everyday life of the local people, can be found at every corner. Giuseppe Tartini, the world famous composer and violinist, who was born and raised in Piran, had a great impact on the town. Today, his bronze statue adorns the town’s main square together with Tartini’s house where visitors can admire one of his violins. The Tartini Square is surrounded by majestic buildings, such as the richly decorated Municipal Palace, Tartini Theatre, Maritime Museum, Aquarium, Marine Biological Station, Baroque House and Apollonio Palace. On the hill above the town is the biggest and most important church, the Church of Saint George, which offers a wonderful view. Piran’s town wall, narrow streets, fishermen’s nets, compact houses that rise up the slope and beautiful sea will give you the feeling of walking through a painting. On this panoramic trip along the Slovene coast you will also visit the coastal towns of Portorož, Izola and Koper, where a tourist guide will tell you about the main attractions, historical facts and local tradition.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Portoroz, Portoroz, Slovenian Littoral Region
Portorož, which literally means 'Port of Roses', is a popular tourist destination with hotels, casinos and beautiful beaches. Nearby are located the Sečovlje natural salt pans where salts are extracted from the pure sea water using interesting traditional methods.
Pass By: Izola, Izola, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
At the end, we will visit Izola, which is known for its fishing history.
Pass By: Koper, Koper, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Koper, an important European port and the largest city of the Slovene Coast.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- The pickup is flexible (any hotel, apartment, cruise terminal, bus station, train station etc.).- For Hotel Guests the departure location is flexible. Please advise supplier as soon as possible your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.- For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from Cruise Passenger Terminal in Trieste, Italy. Your guide will be holding a sign with KoperTrips and Viator logos.Ports
- Port of Trieste
Departure Time :1/16/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.