Pink City Local Market Tour
Exploring Pink City independently means you may hang market, arts, and cultural, what ‘Pink City’ is all about. This Local Market tour reveals the city’s most characterful corners, traditions, artisanal communities, culinary goodies, and handicrafts without the risk of getting lost and with a guide their history and Jaipur’s life and heritage.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Spacel Tea in chandi ki taksal
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Monuments entry Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Duration: 3-5 hours
Mode: Walking and rickshaw rides
Markets/bazaars on the itinerary: bridal market, flower market, incense and spice market, fruit and vegetable market (and many more bazaars)
Artisans & craftsmen you will interact with: Sweetmeat maker, turban maker, statue sculptor, clay potter, block printer.
Also on the itinerary: Visits to old temples and havelis (heritage residences)
For the taste buds: Jaipur’s famous street foods, chai-tea, lassi and sweets during the walk.
What you can expect
This tour has been designed especially to let the foreign tourists get an immersive experience into the everyday life of India. Here, you can expect an intellectual, informative and interesting cultural walk that goes beyond the usual touristy glitz and instead gives you an immersive experience in the local favors of the city.
Your guide will take you for this 3-5 hours’ group tour. The longer distances will be covered by rickshaw ride. You will be able to interact with Jaipur’s natives at their local residences and work places. You will weave through meandering lanes to explore traditional bazaars like bridal market, flower market, incense and spice market, vegetable and fruit market, and various other bazaars. You will see the bangle maker, sweetmeats maker, turban maker, statue sculptor and clay potter at work. You will also visit old temples and heritage residences called havelis famed for their quaint architecture and fine artisanal craftsmanship. While visiting areas of the old city, you will also be able to grasp the caste system in India. During the walk, you will get to taste the best street foods, chai-tea, lassi and sweets Jaipur has to offer.
Our commitment: We ask you to trust us. Whatever we charge you, it will be upfront. No hidden commissions, no typical tourist traps, tricks or tactics at all.
Departure Point :110, Hawa Mahal Rd, Chandi Ki Taksal, J.D.A. Market, Sirahdeori Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.