Pima Canyon Trailhead Tour
The Pima Canyon Trailhead Tour includes a trail running up this canyon that rises from 880m above sea level to 1940m in elevation. Your tour will include an exhilarating bike ride, beautiful scenery and good company on a pedal assist (class I) mountain bike (e-bike).
per adult from
What's included :
- We will provide a safety helmet
- Bottled water - A hydration pack with water will be supplied
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Snacks - We do not provide food and we suggest that you bring a snacks/protein bars for the ride.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pima Canyon Trailhead, 4500 E. Pima Canyon Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85044
The Pima Canyon Trailhead Tour includes a trail running up this canyon that rises from 880m above sea level to 1940m in elevation.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :East Pima Canyon Road, E Pima Canyon Rd, Phoenix, AZ, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet patrons at the tour destination or can pick you up if you are within a 10 mile radius of the tour's location.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/3/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.