Pilsner Urquell brewery Private day trip, Chateau and Cheese tasting on eco-farm
Pilsen city is a beer-brewing capital of the world - the first pilsner lager was born there. On this trip you will enjoy a guided tour through Pilsner Urquell brewery finished by a tasting session of unfiltered beer, tapped from oak barrels. Visit also Zbiroh 13th century castle on the way. It was turned into chateau where Czech Grand Master Freemason Alphonse Mucha painted his world famous art nouveau works. And finally experience a local family eco-farm and taste local homemade goat cheese, milk, etc. All that on a private day trip ALL-INCLUSIVE with professional guide customizing the day to your wishes. Price includes also the brewery and castle admission, lunch & both tastings.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private licensed local guide-driver
- Pilsner Urquell brewery group tour admission
- Cheese tasting session on family eco-farm
- Lunch - Main dish + drink
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Zbiroh Castle
- Entry/Admission - Pilsner Urquell Brewery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zbiroh Castle, Zamek 1, Zbiroh 338 08 Czech Republic
Your private guide-driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 1h of a comfortable & safe drive you reach Zbiroh chateau. It used to be 13th century castle nowadays rebuilt in a beautiful chateau that served also as an atelier to famous Czech art nouveau painter Alphonse Mucha, Czech Grand Master Freemason. Experience this residence on a tour (group, audio guides, admission INCLUDED).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pilsner Urquell Brewery, U Prazdroje 64/7, Pilsen 301 00 Czech Republic
After 30 min of drive you come to Pilsen city - it has been the beer-brewing capital of the world since the 19th century. Taste a typical Czech lunch in the local beer house (INCLUDED). Visit Pilsner Urquell brewery on this tour (joining a group, admission INCLUDED) where you taste this locally called “liquid bread” directly from oak barrels brewed according to the traditional recipe.
All the time you will be accompanied by a nice professional local guide that is flexible to adjust the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend who is ready to give you the best insider tips and recommendations.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pilsen, Pilsen, Pilsen Region, Bohemia
Pilsen historic centre has beatiful square with the highest church tower in Czechia. Your guide is ready to give you private tour of Pilsen in case of your interest (optional).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pilsen Region, Pilsen Region, Bohemia
After the brewery visit you are heading to a family eco-farm with goats to explore it and taste their locally homemade cheese, milk & other products (INCLUDED).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/7/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the brewery tour and chateau tour of interiors). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.