Pilanesberg camping Safari from Johannesburg
This overnight tented safari tour is jammed packed with game drives, wild animals, camp fires, traditional South African food and good old fashioned fun.
What to expect on this overnight safari?
It may at first seem like South Africa’s largest botanical garden but we promise you that there are animals lurking around nearly every bush. The tour includes over 12 hours of game drives where you will get the opportunity to view the wild animals in their natural environment.
How we roll? We make use of proper canvass tents that just ooze ‘safariness' and include comfortable camping stretchers with a mattress. And just to make sure you don’t lose touch of those creature comforts, we even have a bedside light, duvets and fluffy white pillows. The rest of the camp comprises of a cooking/mess/communal tent. The traditional dinners are served under the stars next to roaring camp fire.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in a safari tent ( showers and toilets are communal and separate from the tents)
- 12 hours of game drives
- All return transfers from you hotel
- Entry/Admission - Pilanesberg National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Pilanesberg’s transfer and safari
Stop At: Pilanesberg National Park, Sun City, Moses Kotane Local Municipality 0314 South Africa
Pick up from your hotel is at 6am. We then take the 2 hour drive through to the Pilansberg. Upon a arrival, enjoy a nice cup of coffee before we take you on you’re first safari for the day. We usually spend about 5 hours in the reserve looking for wild animals that’s include lion, elephant, rhino, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest and hippo. We will return to camp by about 3pm. Another safari is scheduled in the lte afternoon for about 2 hours. Then it’s back to camp for a traditional meal around the camp fire
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in basic safari tents
Day 2: Safari And transfer back to johannesburg
Pass By: Pilanesberg National Park, Sun City, Moses Kotane Local Municipality 0314 South Africa
We wake you up by 5:30am for an early morning safari that lasts about 3 hours. Then we enjoy a hearty breakfast before embarking on another 6 hour safari. We aim to leave the pilanesberg by 3pm and have you back in your hotel in Johannesburg by about 6pm
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from any location within Johannesburg area including airports, Airbnb’s And guest housesAirports
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
- Lanseria Airport, Lanseria South Africa
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a headlight for the evenings
- Warm jackets are required for the night drives
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.