Pigneto Area: Street Art & Creative Hotspots Small Group Tour for Locals
Pigneto is a hub of art and creativity. Head straight to the heart of the area and make yourself comfortable in one of the many cozy bars. Get to know your local host over a delicious cup of Italian coffee and soak up the hipster vibes.
Discover Pigneto’s beautiful street art. Admire the work of award-winning, emerging artist Francesco Persichella, who is seriously shaking up Rome’s graffiti scene. Check out his must-see Purple Haze mural, which was inspired by Prince’s song ‘Purple Rain’.
On this tour, there is plenty of awesome street art to discover. At the moment the street art in Rome is focusing on social, global, political and local issues. Your local host will share the stories behind the murals with you.
Visit the Nero Gallery, a dynamic space filled with cool contemporary art. Pop-surrealism features heavily and you will also find some more awesome street art here. Discover Italian art and design at the Blue Factory store, plus explore a re-invented former cinema.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Cup of coffee
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pigneto, Pigneto, Rome, Lazio
Meet your local host right in the heart of this trendy & creative neighbourhood.
Get to know your friendly local over a tasty cup of coffee
Get acquainted with Rome’s up-and-coming street artists and admire their most famous work in Rome.
Discover this contemporary gallery and the cool art within.
This area is reinventing itself, so let’s see some examples! Visit a former cinema and a cool artsy shop.
Hear recommendations from your local host for the remainder of your time in Rome.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Circonvallazione Casilina, 79, 00176 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via Prenestina, 163, 00176 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.