Pig Island Tour by Long tail Boat
This tour works directly with the locals on Koh Madsum to ensure the pigs are safe, happy and healthy, hence they are the only tour to offer an exclusive pig feeding experience on the island. They also have access to a private beach exclusively for guests of this tour.
Experience a traditional long tail boat ride through beautiful Samui Bay
Snorkel along the coast of stunning Koh Tan Island
Visit the picturesque island of Koh Madsum Island with Exclusive Pig Feeding Experience
Enjoy delicious, Sea-view Thai Lunch and a choice of Beer, Cocktail, or Coconut juice on the island
Kayak, swim and relax on the beach with sun beds & cabanas
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly Local Guide
- Al Fresco Lunch
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Water & Soda
- Exclusive Pig Feeding Experience
- Snorkeling and Kayaking Equipment
- Use of Sunbeds & Cabanas
- Full Insurance
- Private beach access
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Tan, Thailand
The day begins with a hotel pick up, from here guests will be driven to the pier where they will meet their friendly local guide. Guests will then board the traditional long-tail boat and set sail for their first stop.
The first stop will be snorkeling in the pristine waters near Koh Tan where frequently sea turtles, manta rays, luminous corals and schools of fish are spotted.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Mat Sum, Ko Mat Sum, Surat Thani Province
After snorkeling off the coast of Koh Tan, Guests set sail off to Koh Madsum or Pig Island as it is also known. This island has been a highlight for many past visitors.
The boat will dock on the beach and the guide will lead the way to Pig Beach where guests will enjoy an exclusive pig feeding experience. Hint..this is where visitors get their best selfies!
Next, it's time for lunch! Lunch is a delicious Thai Al Fresco meal which includes chicken stir-fry, sauteed vegetables, steamed rice, Tom Yum soup with fresh prawns, fried chicken and fresh fruit.
After dinner, guests will get to enjoy the private beach especially reserved for this tour. Guests will have free time to swim, kayak, spend time with the pigs and use the sunbeds and cabanas.
After a relaxing time on the beach, guests will board the boat once and make their way back to the pier where they will be met by minivan and dropped back to their hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up confirmation will be received at time of bookingPig Island Koh Samui tours offers hotel pick up from all central locations. You will be picked up within an hour before your Pig Island Experience begins.Bophut 8.30-9.00AMChongmon Chaweng 9.00-9.30AMLamai and Na Tom 9.30-10.00AM
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dietary requirements or Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.