Pig Island Snorkeling & Sightseeing Tour By Longtail Boat From Koh Samui
Pig Island is a tiny and lovely island. It is located south of Koh Samui and close to Taen Island (Koh Tan or Coral Island). When you come on this island, you will be surprised that some pigs are living here. They came from Taen Island, they swam across the sea to live on this island. We can go to Pig Island by longtail boat of the trip that always stops here to relax on the pure white sandy beach.
• Discover some of Samui’s secrets and snorkeling to Pig Island and Taen Island by longtail boat.
• Visit the famous pigs on Pig Island, you can take pictures, feed, and play with these pigs.
• Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the island and enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef.
• Soak yourself in the sunlight and walking on the white sand beach to explore the beautiful beach.
• Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Lunch(Thai set menu), Soft drinks(water, cola), Fresh fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Thong Krut Beach
- Entry/Admission - Koh Tan
- Entry/Admission - T.K. Tour & Restaurant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Samui, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province
Pig Island and Taen Island are Islands off to the Southside of Koh Samui Island. Both boasting powdery white grains of sand, clear tropical waters offering that dreamy tropical island feel.
But what makes Pig Island truly unique are its friendly resident's wild boars! Soak up in the sun and admire the breathtaking scenery of Pig Island on the horizon, while the boars are roaming around freely.
Welcome to a Thai version of the Bahamas!
• 08:00am Transfer from hotel to pier at Thong Krut Beach
• 09:30am Boat departs from the pier.
• 10:00am Arrive at Taen Island for the best coral reef in the area.
• 11:30am Arrive at Pig Island, the natural beach where you can swim or simply relax on the beach. Visit the famous pigs, you can take pictures, feed, and play with these pigs.
• 12:30pm Arrive at Taen Island again for snorkeling.
• 01:30pm Come back to the pier for having lunch(Thai set menu) at a restaurant.
• 02:30pm Return transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thong Krut Beach, 84140 Thailand
Transfer from hotel to pier at Thong Krut Beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Koh Tan, Thailand
Arrive at Taen Island for the best coral reef in the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ko Mat Sum, Ko Mat Sum, Surat Thani Province
Arrive at Pig Island, natural beach where you can swim or simply relax on the beach. Visit the famous pigs, you can take pictures, feed, and play with these pigs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: T.K. Tour & Restaurant, 30/5 M.5 T.Talingngam Koh Samui Surattanee 84140 Tambon Taling Ngam, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani, Thailand
Come back to the pier for having lunch(Thai set menu) at restaurant and return transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :T.K. Tour & Restaurant, 30/5 M.5 T.Talingngam Koh Samui Surattanee 84140 Tambon Taling Ngam, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
● Free hotel pick up
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.