Pierogi Cooking Class(+beer)
Hello! I’m Kasia and together with my group of friends we love to host and share our passion for food with our guests. We ourselves are travelers and love to meet people from different countries and cultures. Our mission is to show people what is best in our beautiful city and we believe that there is no better way to learn about new place, but around the table through the local cuisine.
That is one we invite you to one of the kind pierogi experience where you will not only learn how to make pierogi from scratch but also learn about Polish traditions and history of Wroclaw.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All the tools and ingredients you need for making Pierogi
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Pierogi - the most famous Polish comfort food that is fun to make and delicious!
I want to invite you for one of the kind pierogi to my private apartment located in Wroclaw.
It is a cooking class, delicious dinner and drinks all in one unforgettable experience.
I will teach you how to prepare the Polish national plate - pierogi, from scratch and we will have some traditional Polish snacks & drinks while we cook together.
You will get to know how to make the dough and various fillings(classic+seasonal),how to knead the dough, you will learn various techniques of folding the dumplings and discover hacks that make them really tasty. At the end we will obviously eat pierogi together and talk about history, culture, people, traditions of my country.
Drinks (beer/tea/coffee) and traditional Polish snacks are also included. At the end you will get the leaflet with the recipe and as a bonus, a list of my personal recommendations for Wroclaw: places off the beaten track and best places to eat.
• Pierogi-2 kinds(classic+seasonal)
• A variety of Polish snacks
Departure Point :Jerzego Bajana 35A, 54-129 Wrocław, Poland
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.