Picturesque tour to Kazbegi. Gergeti Holy Trinity Church.
Our tour To Kazbegi is one of the most picturesque and fascinating. On the way you will become an observer of wild and beautiful nature, you will touch the history and culture, you will meet with hospitable locals and try the most tasty cuisine in the world. Welcome!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drinking water
- Jeep 4x4 to Gergeti
What's excluded :
Our first stop will be a photo-stop at the Zhinvali lake. In this place, beautiful nature - the entire perimeter of the lake is surrounded by high mountains, which are completely covered with forest. Then we will stop at the medieval Ananuri Fortress (16th century). Ananuri is considered the most visited castle in Georgia. Next we will visit the Arch of Friendship of the Georgian and Russian people in Gudauri. This is one of the attractions of the Georgian Military Road. It is located on the Cross pass to the north of Gudauri. The arch stands at an altitude of 2384 meters, protruding above the cliff and the river below. The main reason for staying near the Arch is an observation deck, from which you can clearly see the surrounding mountains.
• Then we will go to the Church of the Holy Trinity Gergeti (14th century). The temple is located on a hill at the foot of Mount Kazbek. It literally stands above the clouds - the height above sea level is 2170 meters. From below it seems that the monastery is floating in the air, high-high in the mountains - an amazing view!
Return to Tbilisi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our guests from all the hotels in Tbilisi. Please advise at least 12 hours the tour starts.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/14/2019 - 10/19/2021
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.