Pico do Arieiro - Pico Ruivo - Achadas do Teixeira
The fantastic peaks walk you will definitely not want to miss before going back home. On a clear day, or when walking above the clouds, you can take in all the superb views of the highest mountains. There will be some tunnels along the way, flash lights will be provided. We will end at the Achadas do Teixeira were our bus will await to transport back to the Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
The best mountain walk in Madeira. You will start at the 3rd highest peak of Madeira and finish at the highest, Pico Ruivo. Along the walk all the rock formations and high altitude vegetation can be seen.
• Pico Ruivo, Madeira Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Porto do Funchal
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.