Pico Austria, adventurous & peaceful trek
One of the most important places to visit in La Paz are the mountains which surround the city. Therefore, when visting Pico Austria we can have a nice and pleasant trek above 5000 m.a.s.l. During this daily activity you can appreciate part of the Royal Range and it's a great way to acclimatize if you're planing on climbing others higher mountains. Our team is knowledgeable and expertise on group leading, and guiding.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - veggie, vegan, gluten free option.
- Lunch - veggie, vegan, gluten free option.
- Bottled water
- Snacks - veggie, vegan, gluten free option.
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
We start early between 06:30-07:00 am. It's an activity where we will have a meeting point. Then, we will take our private transport close to Condoriri refuge. After, we will have some time for breakfast and charge energies to do the trekking to Pico Austria. During the day we will have in average six hours of trekking to observe part of the Andean Royal Range. Lunch will be part of this journey, and snacks, too so we can be sure you have the energy to keep going. We surround Pico Austria where we can reach to altitude above 5000 m.a.s.l. Last part, we'll be back to La Paz downtown arounf 7pm.
• La Paz, La Paz, La Paz Department
Departure Point :Church of San Francisco, Sagarnaga 173, La Paz, Bolivia
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.