Piazzolla Tango Show and Dinner in Buenos Aires
Live a typical Buenos Aires night enjoying one of the most representative Buenos Aires tango shows in the city: Teatro Astor Piazzolla.
The Sexzz Piazzolla Tango offers a unique show, based on the most popular songs by Astor Piazzolla and other Argentine composers, such as Osvaldo Pugliese, Carlos Gardel and Mariano Mores.
In this way, you will not only be able to enjoy the current Argentine tango, but also through music and dance you will feel that you are transported to Buenos Aires at the beginning of the 20th century.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tango class from 8 to 8:30 p.m.
- Dinner consisting of three steps to choose from the menu.
- Wine cellar Trivento, Tribe, Beer, Soda, Waters, coffee or tea.
- Show 75 minutes
- Vegetarian menu and celiac menu
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks
- This Buenos Aires tango show - which features first-rate music, excellent dancers and amazing singers - takes place in one of the most luxurious and classic theaters in all of Buenos Aires: the Astor Piazzolla Theater. Its style is Belle Époque and it has perfect acoustics.
In addition, it is located within the Güemes Gallery, an Art Nouveau design building from 1915 and declared an Architectural Heritage of the City of Buenos Aires.
Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy Argentine tango! See the majestic display of live musicians, excellent dance corps and amazing singers at Teatro Astor Piazzolla.
• Teatro Astor Piazzola, Calle Florida 165 Galeria Guemes, Buenos Aires C1005AAC Argentina
• Dinner consisting of three steps to choose from the menu.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service included to and from downtown hotels.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.