Phuket to Koh Tao by Phantip Bus and Seatran Discovery Ferry
Travel daily from Phuket to Koh Tao by Phantip coach and Seatran Discovery ferry via Don Sak Pier. Meet at Phuket Bus Terminal 2 and get dropped off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Combined transport by Phantip coach and Seatran ferry
- Basic accident insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Meet the crew at Phuket Bus Terminal 2 in the north of Phuket Town 1 hour before scheduled departure.
Ride by bus from Phuket directly to Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani in air-conditioned comfort. Switch to ferry operated by Seatran Discovery and cruise to Koh Tao withshort stopovers on Koh Samui and Koh Phangan to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season.
Departure Point :Phuket Bus Terminal 2, Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :SEATRAN Check-In Office, Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.