Phuket to Koh Phi Phi by Phi Phi Cruiser
Transfer from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi by ferry through the Andaman Sea in air-conditioned comfort with a convenient hotel pickup in Phuket (if option has been booked) and a drop-off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk or grab a longtail boat to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-way transport by Phi Phi Cruiser
- Hotel pickup (if option has been booked)
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup from remote locations in Phuket, Phuket Airport or from private villas/airbnbs
- Hotel drop-off
- Make your own way to the meeting point at Rassada Port in the south of Phuket Town 30 minutes before scheduled departure, or enjoy a convenient pickup service from your hotel in Phuket (only if the hotel location is covered for the pickup service).
Depart from Rassada Port in the south of Phuket and cruise aboard the Phi Phi Cruiser to Koh Phi Phi without stopovers en route. Get dropped off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
The ferry service operates daily in low and high season.
Departure Point :Phuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Make your own way to the meeting point at Rassada Port in the south of Phuket Town 30 minutes before scheduled departure, or enjoy a convenient pickup service from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Rawai, Nai Harn, Sai Yuan, Kathu, Siray Bay, Kamala, Cape Panwa, Bangtao, Surin Beach, Baan Krating, Nakalay, Ao Sane and Ao Makham located near the main road if you have booked the hotel pickup option. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Ao Makham: 07:30 - 07:45 • Ao Sane: 07:30 - 07:45 • Baan Krating: 07:30 - 07:45 • Ban Sakhu: 07:15 - 07:30 • Bang Tao Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Cape Panwa: 07:30 - 07:45 • Chalong Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Kamala Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Karon Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Kata Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Kathu Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Layan Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Nai Harn Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Nai Yang Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Nakalay: 07:15 - 07:30 • Patong Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Phuket Town: 08:15 - 08:30 • Rawai Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 • Sai Yuan: 07:30 - 07:45 • Siray Bay: 07:30 - 07:45 • Surin Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 • Thalang Town: 07:15 - 07:30
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Ao Tonsai Pier, Moo 7, Phi Phi Island Krabi 81000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The pick-up minivan in Phuket has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 600 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.