Phuket to Koh Phangan by Lomprayah Coach and High Speed Catamaran
Travel from Phuket to Koh Phangan by Lomprayah coach and high speed catamaran via Tapi Pier in Surat Thani with a convenient pickup service in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, Kata, Ao Makham, Panwa Cape, Chalong, Soi Ta-Eiad, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Rawai, Saiyuan and Nai Harn. Get dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily grab a taxi to the full moon party at Haad Rin Beach or to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Combined transport by Lomprayah coach and catamaran
- Hotel pickup in Phuket (only if the hotel location is covered for the pickup service)
- Basic travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup from remote locations in Phuket, or from private villas//airbnbs
- Hotel drop-off on Koh Phangan
- Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, Kata, Ao Makham, Panwa Cape, Chalong, Soi Ta-Eiad, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Rawai, Saiyuan and Nai Harn. The exact pickup time will be indicated at time of confirmation. The pickup service is included in the price, but has limited number of seats and is subject to availability. Alternatively, make your own way to Lomprayah office at Chao Fah Tawan Tok road next to Wichitsongkram School near Central Festival in Phuket Town at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Ride by convenient bus directly to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani in air-conditioned comfort. Switch to Lomprayah high speed catamaran and cruise further to Koh Phangan with a short stopover on Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Get dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily grab a taxi to the full moon party in Haad Rin or to your hotel.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season.
Departure Point :Lomprayah office, 29 ซอย เจัาพ้า 38 Tambon Wichit, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, Kata, Ao Makham, Panwa Cape, Chalong, Soi Ta-Eiad, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Rawai, Saiyuan and Nai Harn located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay at another location please come to the meeting point at Lomprayah office at Chao Fah Tawan Tok road next to Wichitsongkram School near Central Festival in Phuket Town 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Pickup times per zone: • Ao Makam: 08:30 - 08:45 • Bang Tao Beach: 08:00 • Cape Panwa: 08:30 - 08:45 • Chalong: 08:30 - 08:45 • Kamala Beach: 08:00 • Kata Beach: 08:00 - 08:15 • Nai Harn Beach: 08:00 • Patong Beach: 08:00 - 08:15 • Phuket Town: 09:00 - 09:15 • Rawai Beach: 08:00 • Sai Yuan: 08:00 • Soi Ta Ied: 08:30 - 08:45 • Surin Beach: 08:00
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Lomprayah Ticket Office, 64/6 Moo1, Tambon Ko Pha-ngan, Amphoe Ko Pha-ngan, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The pick-up minivan in Phuket has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 460 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.