Phuket to James Bond Island One Day Tour
• Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay ,the world famous “James Bond Island”.
• Canoeing on the shimmering waters through limestone caves and mangrove forests
• Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Thalu Island.
• Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands.
• Visit the Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee ,another attraction on the tour.
• Visit Suwan Khuha Temple, known locally as “Monkey Cave Temple”.
• Lunch at Koh Panyee restaurant and experience the local lifestyle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
What's excluded :
- National Park fee (300THB per adult and 200THB per child).
- To be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
This is the tour program that will bring all participants to the true nature and the island within the Phang Nga Bay. The interesting place is the Tapu island (JAMES BOND ISLAND) and Panyee island. The Tapu island or “James Bond Island” is the giant standing rock sitting in the middle of the sea at the area of the front bay near to the Pingkan mountain. Looking from the far, this rock looks like a giant nail, nailing deep into the seawater. This Tapu island is the very famous tourist spot in Phang Nga. Its beauty brought the Hollywood to film their James Bond movie. The Man with the Golden Gun episode here. That is why it got the nickname of “James Bond Island”, where draws in several tours. Another tourist spot here is the Panyee island or floating village.
In this island has many houses laying in the sea where has a small land area is used for building the mosque and graveyards. The islanders are mostly Muslim and build their villages here. The frontal area is the Limestone cliff above the sea. The villagers are fishermen who also sell souvenirs and open many restaurants in this island. This is one of the most famous tourist spot in the world that many tourist come to visit. In addition to the Tapu island and the Panyee island, there are many interesting spots for tourist in Phang Nga Bay such as Maju mountain, grotto , Panag island, Hong island and Pingkan island. However, the cruise along the Tapu island has been enforcing some restrictions from the official government. They prohibit the tourists to look too closely at the island because the sunk part of this island is very old where eroded for ages. This eroding rock may cause accident at any point in time.
Itinerary By Longtail Boat
• 09:00am – 10:00am Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to Phangnga
• Visit Monkey Cave (Suwankuha Temple).
• To Phang Nga Pier take a longtail boat and sightseeing at Phang-Nga Bay National Park.
• Visit Muslim Village (Koh Panyee) and take lunch.
• Visit James Bond Island and Khao Ping Kan.
• Sea Cave Conoeing at Talu Island (For Canoeing Program).
• Depart from Surakul Pier.
• 06:00pm – 06:30pm Arrive back to your hotel.
Itinerary By Speedboat
• 08:00am - 08:30am Pick up from your hotel by Laem Sai Pier.
• Sightseeing Panak Island.
• Enjoy canoeing to enter the cave at "Hong Island or Talu Island."
• Sightseeing and amazing in rock shape looks like Scoopy Doo.
• Visit Muslim Village (Panyee Island) Have a great buffet lunch.
• Visit James Bond Island & Khao Ping Kan.
• Explore Ice Cream Cave.
• Arrive at Lawa Island or Naka Island for Swimming & Relexing.
• 04:00pm Arrive time to Leam Sai Pier.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone• Phuket Town, Panwa Beach, Naiharn Beach, Rawai Beach, Chalong : 08:30am – 08:45am• Kata-Karon, Patong, Kamala, Surin Beach : 08:45am – 10:00am• Bangtao Beach, Laguna, Naiyang Beach, Maikhan Beach : 10:15am - 11:00am• Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate.• Remote areas including Layan Beach and Naithorn Beach require an additional charge of THB300 per person (payable directly to the driver).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years (Child Height don't 120 cms).
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.