Phuket Shore Excursion: James Bond Islands and Sea Caves
This great shore excursion allows you to visit the Island known as James Bond Island from the movie The Man With The Golden Gun by long tail boat or canoe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
Take in the stunning scenic views our sea cave and Island tour offers. Heading out to James Bond Island by canoe or long tail boat (guide will make the decision on the day which depends on water level). Each canoe contains a guide and two adult guests. See the famous limestone rock from the Man With The Golden Gun film, which is 20 meters tall with a diameter of 4-8 meters.
Roger Moore was the famous James Bond in this film and you will amaze in the settings of this films location. The Island is famous for the end scenes of the film where James Bond has a duel with the baddy Scaramanga at Koh Tapu.
This Island is a popular attraction locally and this shore excursions is booked out early. The cliff's formation is so breathtaking, you'll be absolutely amazed. Thereafter, join the rest of the Sea Cave Canoe group to have lunch on a larger boat as you head to Lawa Island. At Lawa Island, you can try paddle boating, or sunbathe and relax on the beach.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Phuket, Phuket
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Phuket Cruise Pier
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/25/2020 - 12/31/2020
3/25/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.