Phuket James Bond Island Tour By Long Tail Boat
The package includes a full day trip of Jamesbond Island on a long tail boat along with Lunch, Bottled water, refreshments and transfers from Phuket Hotel locations. We promise you an amazing day and countless memories on this trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Drinks
- National Park Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
09.45-10.00 - Pick up from your hotel by minibus.
- Visit Suwankuha Temple (Monkey Cave).
- Travel to Kasom Pier by long tail boat and do some sightseeing at Phang Nga Bay National Park.
Visit Koh Panyee a Muslim Fishing Village and take lunch.
Visit James Bond and Ping-Gun.
Depart form Karom Pier
18.00-18.30 - Arrive back to your hotel
Notice: Program may be modified, depending on the ocean tides.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel / Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then extra charges will be applicable.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.