Phuket International and Domestic Airport - Arrival Transfer
From the moment you land in Phuket, this shared transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient transfer from Phuket International or Domestic Terminal to your Phuket Hotel. Our drivers are carefully selected for their professionalism, knowledge and discretion.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from airport to hotel
- Meet and greet services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Goods and Services tax
- Toll Way Fees
What's excluded :
- Travel from Phuket Airport to your Phuket Accommodation. Transfer services are available every day. Our guide will be waiting for you and then escort you to your driver. We will be waiting at the Arrivals hall and will assist with your luggage and any questions you may have.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed immediately and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
• SHARED - Air-conditioned Minivan / Minicoach or car
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
• Arrival Flight Number
• Arrival Time
• Arriving from (City name)
• Hotel Name (where you would like to be dropped off)
• Hotel Address
Don't forget to book your Hotel to Airport transfer with I Asia Thailand!
Departure Point :Phuket Airport, Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Departure Time :12/16/2018 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.