Phuket Easy Thai Cooking Class and Market Tour
Phuket Easy Thai Cooking school. Learn to cook famous Thai dishes in a relaxed and friendly kitchen for approximately 3-4 hours. You will be taught to cook a traditional delicious Thai food and will ensure you leave prepared to create the dishes when you get home. The class cater to a small group with a maximum of 12 people in a traditional open kitchen and led by certified Thai cooks, making for a highly personalized and rewarding experience. You’ll get a feel for real Thai culture as you experience its rich colors, and unique flavors and smells.
• Discover all the secrets to cooking delicious and authentic Thai food with this fun cooking class.
• Explore a local market to shop for fresh ingredients with your class and your friendly, professional instructors.
• All dishes are halal, and the menu can be altered to cater to vegetarian diets if needed.
• Experience convenient and comfortable round trip transfers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 dishes
- Lunch/Dinner, Bottled Water, Tea, and Coffee
- English instructions are available
- Free pick up from your hotel
- Market Tour
- All Ingredients for cooking
What's excluded :
- Your journey begins with a quick transfer from your accommodation to the Phuket Easy Thai Cooking School, with pick up roughly 30-40 minutes before your scheduled start time. Join us for a 30-45 min tour at a local Thai market where we will quickly teach you all you need to know about the herbs, vegetables, and spices used in Thai food. After the lesson in the market, you will be ready to start your 2 hours lesson in our kitchen, which is fully equipped with everything you will need to get started. Learn just how easy it is to cook deliciously authentic Thai food with our certified Thai teacher. Savor a mouthwatering Thai lunch or dinner made by yourself and transfer back to your hotel.
• Morning class
• 08:30am – 09:00am Pick up from your hotel
• 09:30am Local market visit
• 11:00am Cooking Session & Lunch
• 02:00pm Transfer back to your hotel
• Afternoon class
• 02:30pm – 03:00pm Pick up from your hotel
• 03:30pm Local market visit
• 04:00pm Cooking Session & Dinner
• 07:00pm Transfer back to your hotel
• Menu Monday Morning - Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Kung, Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Sticky Rice with Mango
• Menu Monday Afternoon - Curry Paste, Chicken Satay with Pea Nut Sauce, Tom Kha Kai, Pad See Ew, Sticky Rice with Mango
• Menu Tuesday Morning - Panaeng Curry Paste, Fish Cake, Papaya Salad, Panang Curry, Bua Loi Khai Wan
• Menu Tuesday Afternoon - Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Kung, Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Bua Loi Khai Waan
• Menu Wednesday Morning - Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Kung, Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Banana in Coconut Milk
• Menu Wednesday Afternoon - Curry Paste, Fried Cashew Nut, Tom Kha Kai, Fried Basil Leaves, Banana in Coconut Milk
• Menu Thursday Morning - Panang Curry Paste, Spring Roll, Panang Curry, Tom Kha Kai, Sticky Rice with Mango
• Menu Thursday Afternoon - Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Kung, Pad Thai, Green Curry with Chicken, Sticky Rice with Mango
• Menu Friday Morning - Green Curry Paste, Tom Yam Koong, Pad ThaiZ, Green Curry with Chicken, Deep-Fried Banana
• Menu Friday Afternoon - Curry Paste, Fried Oyster Sauce, Spring Roll, Tom Kha Kai, Deep-Fried Banana
Departure Point :Phuket Easy Thai Cooking, 51/6 Soi Madsayid, ราไวย์ เมือง Chang Wat Phuket 83130, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
• Pick up zone (For extra charge payable directly to the driver) • No extra charge: Patong Beach, Karon Beach, Kata Beach, Chalong, Rawai, Kathu, and Phuket Town. • Extra transfer charge 300 Baht/person (Round Trip): Ao Makham, Surin Beach, Kamala Beach, and Bangtao Beach • Extra transfer charge 600 Baht/person (Round Trip): Nai-Yang Beach, Nai Thon Beach and Mai Khao Beach
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free for children under 7 years old, must be accompanied by an adult
- Child ticket age between 7-14 years
- Extra charge THB 1,000 for non-cooking participants
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour and a maximum of 12 people.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.