Phuket City Tour
Get an introduction to Phuket on this day tour, which will show you the most beautiful sites of the island with spectacular views and will dip you into the heart of the island's daily life. Visit the statue of the Big Buddha, the glittering temple of Wat Chalong, look at the Sino-Portuguese architecture in Phuket Town, visit one of the local markets and see the five most popular beaches of Phuket. A guide, a round trip from your hotel is included.
A lot of stops for photos with breathtaking views about. Phuket
The opportunity to see 5 beaches in one day: Patong, Kata, Karon, Nai Harn, Rawai
Learn more about Thai culture and traditions.
Admire the charming historic streets of Phuket Town
(sightseeing tour, without shopping (NO pearls factory, NO Latex, only cultural Phuket), small group up to 12 people)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- For customers located in Rawai, Nai Harn, Cape Panwa, Naithon, Nai Yang, Maikhao and Phuket Town areas, will be applied an extra-charge of 200 Thai baht (8$) per person for round-trip transfer, which should be paid directly to driver. EXTRA CHARGES TRANSFER: CAPE PANWA, NAI HARN, RAWAI, NAIYANG, NAITHON, MAIKHAO, THALANG - 200 THB/PAX. PHUKET TOWN –200/PAX IF HOTEL IS INSIDE TOWN (IF NOT ON THE WAY). SIREY BAY – ONLY PRIVATE TRANSFER IS AVAILABLE. 1600 THB/BUS, ROUND TRIP. KHAOLAK –EXTRA TRANSFERFOR LAND TOURS – 500 THB/PAX. KHAOLAK –EXTRA TRANSFER FOR SEA TOURS – 3000 THB/BUS (MAXIMUM12 SEATS). PHANG NGA – 1500 THB/BUS, ONE WAY.
- Lunch (+350 thb)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karon View Point, Rob Ko Road Chang Wat Phuket, Karon, Phuket 83100 Thailand
Karon Viewpoint Overview. An essential part of most itineraries, Karon Viewpoint (earlier Viewpoint) is one of the most frequented spots in Phuket. Locally it is known as “Khao Sam Haad”, which means “Hill of Three Beaches”. From here you can enjoy beautiful views of Kata Noi, Kata Yai and Karon beaches.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nai Harn Beach, Nai Harn, Rawai, Phuket Thailand
Windmill Viewpoint in Ya Nui Beach
The windmill viewpoint just above the very popular Ya Nui Beach is perfect to take a nice photo of Phuket tropical sea; all it takes is a bike or car… and a lot of blue sky. This hill located passed Nai Harn Beach is well known from the huge white windmill visible from the distance, if you are on Nai Harn Beach you cannot miss it, it has been there as long as I can remember (and I can remember it was there in 1994). The trick is to find where the path leading to it is.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Promthep Cape, Rawai, Phuket Thailand
Promthep Cape is also known as the 'God's Cape' and 'Laem Promthep'. It is a rocky piece of land that sticks out into the Andaman sea. It has tall cliffs that shape the point of the most southern part of Phuket Island.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Big Buddha Phuket, Soi Yot Sane 1, Chaofa West Road, Chalong, Phuket Town, Phuket 83100 Thailand
Phuket's Big Buddha is one of the most important and revered landmarks on the island. The huge image sits on top of the Nakkerd Hills between Chalong and Kata and, at 45 metres tall, can be seen from as far away as Phuket Town and Karon Beach.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chaithararam Temple (Wat Chalong), 70 Moo 6 Chao Fah Tawan Tok Road, Chalong, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000 Thailand
The tallest building on the grounds of Wat Chalong is a 60 meters tall stupa (chedi) sheltering a bone fragment of Lord Buddha. Walls and ceilings of the temple are decorated with beautiful painting retracing the most significant steps of Buddha's life. Each floor is also full of large donated golden statues
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Old Phuket Town, Thalang Road, Talat Yai, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Old Phuket Town, is an area of historical interest in Phuket City. The main streets of Old Phuket Town are Thalang, Phang Nga, Krabi, Dibuk, and Yoawarat. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street.
Stop At: Khao Rang Hill View Point, Phuket Town, Phuket Thailand
Khao Rang Hill is one of Phuket's most famous viewpoints. Located to the northwest of the city centre, its summit offers views out over the town, to the south of the island, neighbouring islands and along the hills forming the 'spine' of the island, upon which sits the impressive Phuket Big Buddha.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banzaan Fresh Market, 181 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand
Once inside Banzaan market, shoppers will notice specific sections for fresh food, meat, seafood, vegetables, flowers, Thai sweets and dried goods, as well as a selection of bizarre-looking but delicious fruits. All are neatly presented; even the pigs hanging upside down are arranged neatly.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For north areas (Maikhao, Naithon, Naiyang, Laguna, Bangtao) operate only on Monday, Wednesday, Sunday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.