Phuket Airport Return Transfers
From the moment you arrive, this return shared transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient transfer from Phuket Airport to your Phuket hotel. A guide will meet you on arrival and transfer you to your Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return shared transfer to your Hotel and back to the Airport
- Meet and greet services
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Goods and Services tax
What's excluded :
- Travel from Phuket Airport to your Phuket Hotel and return. Transfer services are available from 07.00am - 21.00pm every hour on the hour. Outside these hours please book a private transfer.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed immediately and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
• SHARED - Air-conditioned Minivan / Minicoach
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details:
• Arrival / Departure / Flight Number
• Arrival Time
• Arriving from (City name)
• Hotel Name (where you would like to be dropped off)
• Hotel Address
Don't forget to book your Hotel to Airport transfer with I Asia Thailand!
Departure Point :
Pick up from your Phuket accommodation to your Hotel
AirportsPhuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
Departure Time :9/1/2018 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Phuket Airport, Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand - Drop off at Phuket Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Please note that this shared transfer only operates to Phuket hotels. If you are staying in the Khao Lak or Krabi areas, you must book the Phuket Private Transfer
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.