Phuket Airport Departure – Shared Transfer
Travel from your Phuket hotel to the Phuket Airport. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from hotel to airport
- Porterage of 1 piece standard size luggage + 1 piece hand carry per person
- Goods and Services tax
What's excluded :
- When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your shared transfer will be confirmed immediately and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 - 48 hours prior to your Hotel to Airport transfer, you will be required to reconfirm exact pick up times and places (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
• SHARED - Air-conditioned Minivan / MinicoachDon't forget to book your Airport to Hotel transfer!
Departure Point :
Please be aware that the pick-up for this transfer is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Kathu, Kamala, Patong, Phuket Town, A.Muang) For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Phuket International Airport, Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received at time of booking
- The brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Please note that this transfer only operates from Phuket hotels. If your hotel is located in the Khao Lak or Krabi areas, you must book the Phuket Private Transfer.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.