PHU QUOC Tour: Half- day Discovery The North of Island
Travel inside and explore the peaceful waterways of North of Island. Starting from the large Cua Can River, the boat does not take long to reach rivulets covered by dense canopy. During rainy season, a trek indulging in the fresh atmosphere of the Suoi Tranh Waterfall is a favorite activity of the locals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide (other language available on request with surcharge)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Duong Dong town
- Entry/Admission - Pepper farm
- Entry/Admission - Phu Quoc Bee Farm
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pepper farm, Dương Đông, Phú Quốc, Kien Giang, Vietnam
08:30 am: Pick up at your hotel.
09:00 am: Followed by this, visit the Pepper Farm. You’ll find pepper plantations mostly around the central and northern parts of the island and most farmers won’t mind you stopping to take photos or viewing these amazing storks of pepper trees or the drying pepper.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dinh Nguyễn Trung Trực Pagoda, Ganh Dau, Phu Quoc Island Vietnam
09:30 am: Visit Nguyen Trung Truc temple. Despite his own short life, Nguyen Trung Truc has turned into the dazzling history of the national history as well as Vietnamese legend. Discovering Nguyen Trung Truc Temple is definitely one of the most unforgettable things to do in Phu Quoc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mui Ganh Dau Beach, Phu Quoc Island Vietnam
10:00 am: Then visit Cape Ganh Dau. Located at the top of the island on the North West coast approximately 28 km from Duong Dong lies the quiet and peaceful collection of beaches of Ganh Dau. You will have the opportunities for empty sun-drenched beaches under those coconut trees.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phu Quoc Bee Farm, Cửa Cạn, Phú Quốc, Kien Giang, Vietnam
11:00 am: At the Phu Quoc Bee Farm, you will have time to listen to all explanations about the honey bee, useful information about the value of honey bee, understand why people need to protect the health of pollinators, especially honey bees. Enjoy drinks with honey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phu Quoc National Park, Northeast part of the island, Phu Quoc Island 920000 Vietnam
11:30 am: Then discover Cua Can River. You will have chance to paddle the kayak yourself (optional, excluded expense) and explore the river. Enjoy adventuring the amazing river that runs through the natural forest of Cua Can and see if you can spot the various wildlife inhabit the area. You will enjoy a lunch at a restaurant right on the riverbank.
14.30 pm: Return to your hotel. Drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from the hotel in the outskirts of Duong Dong may incur additional fees.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Additional surcharge is applied upon hotel accommodations not located in Duong Dong town.
- Pick up and drop off locations are passengers’ accommodations; picking up at specific locations on the outskirts of city center will be surcharged. Departure times published are an estimate only and are subject to change at short notice. Passengers will be advised of correct details at the time of reconfirmation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.