Phu Quoc Island - Adventure ''Day and Night'' Cruise
A journey of discovery into Phu Quoc’s rich marine life and traditional fishing techniques. Spend an afternoon both directly above and below the sparkling sea, visiting secluded islands, then swimming and snorkeling amongst colorful fish and coral. After sunset, watch and learn the local technique for night squid fishing and have a go if you’re game!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- BBQ’d squid
- Fishing tools
- Food and drinks
- Full snorkeling gear
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Pick up at hotels or resorts outside of Duong Dong town
- Tipping for local guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phu Quoc Beach, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, tỉnh Kiên Giang, Vietnam
Enjoy a relaxing morning before we pick you up at your hotel at noon time. We’ll transfer you by car to the South for an exciting day to enjoy snorkeling, swimming and visiting the islands. Late lunch will be served on board.
When evening comes, relax on board while enjoying a glass of wine and watching sunset. After sunset our captain will anchor the boat for you, to experience how night squid fishing is done, then a traditional fishermen’s meal will be served before we take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel in Phu Quoc City Center
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.