Photoshoot in Boston Public Garden
Experience a creative photoshoot in Historic Boston! I will take you through the Public Garden where I will photograph you under the willow trees, on the suspension bridge, near swan pond, and nearby at the famous Acorn street. We will make a loop, ending the photoshoot back at our starting point.
This photo session is valid for individuals, couples, and families. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
This tour includes:
- One hour photoshoot
- 25-30 images with retouching, delivered within 72 hours of the session.
Let's create beautiful photographs of your time in Boston!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boston Public Garden, 4 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114-4602
I will meet you at the designated entrance to the park where we will begin the photoshoot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Acorn Street, Boston, MA 02108
We will make a brief stop at Acorn street for a few photos, it is known as the most photographed street in Boston.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.