Photography tour of Taj Mahal and Agra fort.
* One of the world’s most beautiful city deserves photos to match, and this private photo shoot can provide that.
*Make the most of a 3 hour private photo shoot session with your personal photographer cum guide.
*The scenic backdrop of the TajMahal will make all your photos come to life.
* Best for Instagram lovers.
*We will take you to the hidden spots of the following sights - # Taj Mahal # Agra Fort # Mehtab Bagh (Backdrop of Taj Mahal also known as Sunset Point)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide and professional Photographer
- Free pick up and drop off in Agra .
- 20 Best pictures of Taj Mahal with Digital copy.
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh is a charbagh complex in Agra, North India. It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains. The garden complex, square in shape, measures about 300 by 300 metres and is perfectly aligned with the Taj Mahal on the opposite bank.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from there desired location in Agra.Airports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.