Photography Tour In Buenos Aires
You will experience a unique Private Photography Tour, led by a worldwide published and professional native photographer. My photos have been published in the travel section of National Geographic, Conde Nast Traveller, Travel & Leisure, Washington Post, Lonely Planet, and many more.
You will learn how to use the camera like a PRO, while you make great photographs of the best spots in two of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the city of Buenos Aires: La Boca & San Telmo. (We can change locations upon request, eventually)
I take my work very seriously, and that is why I won the "Luxury Travel Guide Awards" (2017 and 2018) and the "Travel and Hospitality Awards" (2018 and 2019) for my Photography Tours in Buenos Aires.
Therefore, excellence will be guaranted.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - A coffe with crosissants (Or similar snack)
- An issue of the photography book "Buenos Aires" (133 Pags) by Bernardo Galmarini
- Introductory class with technical paper with the class information.
- An issue of CD ROM in 3d: "Buenos Aires 3d" (Includes stereoscopic 3d cardboard glasses).
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We start with an introductory class in a typical "Notable" Cafe, talking about the basics of camera functions, exposure, composition, etc. It will take about 30 minutes (If necesary), and there is a snack included (Coffee with croissants, or similar).
After the talk, we will start exploring and taking photographs of the best and most photogenic spots in La Boca (Caminito surroundings). After La Boca, we will go in a public Bus to San Telmo (at 15 minutes from La Boca), where we will explore some old Cafes, Dorrego Square, and the gem of the neighborhood: The Old San Telmo Market.
• Caminito, Valle Iberlucea del Dr. y Magallenes, Buenos Aires Argentina
• Parque Lezama, Av Brasil & Paseo Colon, Buenos Aires Argentina
• Mercado de San Telmo, Defensa 963, Buenos Aires Argentina
• Parroquia de San Pedro Gonzalez Telmo, Humberto Primero 340, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Point :Av. Don Pedro de Mendoza 1899, C1169AAC CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/15/2019 - 2/15/2021
2/16/2021 - 2/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.