Photographic Bike Tour of Cartagena de Indias
Outdoor recreational activity, committed to the non-pollution of the environment combined with photographic experience and cycling, making use of Osmo Mobile DJI photographic stabilizers for its state-of-the-art smartphones and urban / beach bike models. retro designed specifically for this experience. Visiting those places that we know as the "best hidden secrets" for photographic shots and perfect perspectives. Our participants will take with them a digital data of their experience in their tour of "El Centro" and the "Barrio Getsemani" while riding their bicycles; These can be shared with your friends and family back home.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water bottles
- Hand sanitizer
- DJI OSMO MOBILE GIMBALS
- CRASH HELMET
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de San Diego, Calle San Diego, Cartagena Colombia
As a starting point while waiting to get going, they will practice adjusting their mobile phones (smartphones) to the Osmo Mobile DJI stabilizers and behind the wheel of their bikes according to the angle of their preference.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
We will see different parts of the wall where the best angles are to obtain photographs of variable objectives such as the sea, El Espigón, Fort San Felipe, La Popa, statue of India Catalina, Los Baluartes and its sentry boxes, some perspectives of Manga neighborhood , the Bay of Cartagena, the Convention Center and the exclusive Bocagrande neighborhood.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Alcaldia de Cartagena, Cartagena Colombia
Participants will have the opportunity to know the location of the building, passing by the front of the City Hall during the journey that they can be filmed.
Pass By: Torre del Reloj, Carrera 7, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Participants will have the opportunity to go through the gates of the Clock Tower during the journey that can be filmed on the way to the Plaza del Centenario and Barrio Getsemani.
Pass By: Plaza de la Aduana, Cartagena Colombia
As they pass in front of the Mayor's Office, they will be located crossing the well-known Plaza de La Aduana where they also passed in front of the statue of the Navigator Cristobal Colon
Stop At: Barrio Getsemani, Cartagena Colombia
We will cross the Plaza del Centenario on our way to the emblematic neighborhood of Getsemani, where the gesta for the independence of Cartagena was forged and you will be able to see the monument to Cartagena and the busts of the martyrs and heroes of independence. We will stop in front of the Convention Center and the Los Pagasus sculptures.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de La Trinidad, Cartagena Colombia
Participants will stop in front of the Church of the Plaza la Trinidad and they will be able to take films and photographs in front of the murals painted by urban artists with different social and historical themes of the city and the Getsemani neighborhood.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Las Bovedas, Between the Santa Catalina bastion and the former Santa Clara convent, Cartagena Colombia
Participants will make a brief stop at Las Bovedas where they can buy drinks and snacks, and some handicrafts; if they wish.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza San Diego, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Mandatory use of masks for the duration of the COVID 19 emergency and according to city decrees.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.