Photographer the Angkor Bike
You think how many people know the deep and thick forest in Angkor National Park of Siem Reap. When I went deep and deep into the forest I met many ruined temples abandoned in a quiet place. I brought many of tourists trekking and biking across the river and canal to reach the best spots of temples, statues, jungles, gibbons and money. I was trained to be a photographer with an American organization with a lovely teacher Mrs. Jessy. I am passionate about photos and biking. Besides the main temples of Angkor Wat, Bayon and Taprom we still have other huge and abandoned temples in the Angkor Wat Complex such as Ta Nei, Great Wall of Khmer Empire, and Pyramid Temple, stunning root temples, Ancient university temple in 12th century and Angkor Tribes living in the forest. Less tourists know these kinds of things. Limitation of 1 to 10 people, from 25 to 35 Kilometers, welcome all photo lovers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport
- Mountain bike and safety equipment
- Professional photographer guide
- Snacks and cold water
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee USD37/person to enter Angkor Wat Park
- Own expenses
- Tipping (optional)
- A very pleased bike tour with an expert of a team of photographers who can afford cycling to the jungle for distinctive beauty of Siem Reap. Less tourists at the jungle temples, visiting death and victory gate, great wall of Khmer empire, ruined lion statue behind the mountain, and best spot of the day.
• Full day bike and photographing
• Three main temples ( Angkor Wat, Bayon, Taprom)
• On the way you will trek thru the ancient royal palace of grand city with less tourists for beautiful spots
• If time available, you can see other jungle temples, gibbons, monkeys and lovely bridge cooped up with roots
• Lovely lunch in the Angkor complex
• Pick up and drop of transport
Why our service much better?
We are local photograph operator who know exactly the stunning places, less tourists, appropriate time for shooting photos, where we can go what we can bring along with, and we experience with simple transport such as bike or motor or car according to request. Be simple to reach what we want.
• Pick up and drop of from at hotel
• Back road thru Angkor jungle to see Angkor Wat,
• Bike behind the Angkor Wat to see the abandon lion statues
• Bike on the great wall of Khmer Empire,
• Visit Bayon
• Trek thru the ancient royal palace to see pyramid temples, king’s swimming pools
• Lovely lunch arranged by local people,
• Off road bike to see Tanei temple
• On small road to see Ta Prom and some temples on the way
• Hop on the bike back to your hotel
Departure Point :Your hotel in Siem Reap
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sleeveless shirts and see-through shirts are not allowed, and pants or shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry to temples
- Sun lotion and insect spray
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.