Photogenic Stockholm with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Come with me to discover the beauty of Stockholm through your camera lens!
Join me on this city walk for the unique opportunity of experiencing Stockholm from an insider’s point of view and taking stunning pictures of it at the same time!
Our walk will take us from the most beautiful spots in the old town to the impressive waterside views. While using your camera to capture the beauty of Stockholm, you will also come across local spots and hidden gems that a typical tourist tour won’t show you.
Treat your curiosity by discovering an alternative side of Stockholm and all the unique beauty it has to offer!
Don't forget to book the Experience at a suitable time to have the best light possible for the pictures!
Ericsson Globe at Stockholm is the world’s largest hemispherical building and well worth capturing on a photo. Our tour will take us to several spots from where you can get good shots of this enormous structure!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Snacks - Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fotografiska Stockholm, 22 Stadsgardshamnen, Stockholm 116 45 Sweden
Let us begin our tour by this awesome museum with fantastic waterside vistas!
Pass By: Skinnarviksberget, Stor, 169 86 Stockholm, Sweden
This is the highest natural point in Stockholm with wonderful views over the city.
Pass By: Stortorget, Gamla Stan, Stockholm Sweden
Take your best waterside photos of both Gamla Stan and Kungsholmen from here!
Pass By: Parliament House, Riksgatan 1, 100 12 Stockholm, Sweden
You cannot miss snapping a shot of this magnificent edifice!
Pass By: Stureplan, Stockholm Sweden
Find your own special angle of capturing this enormous concrete umbrella!
Pass By: Humlegarden, Sturegatan, Stockholm Sweden
Conclude the tour at this picture-perfect park that has evolved from a 1500s royal garden!
Departure Point :Fotografiska, Stadsgårdshamnen 22, 116 45 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Humlegården, Karlavägen 32, 114 31 Stockholm, Sweden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.