Photogenic Potsdam with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Come with me to discover the city of Potsdam through your camera lens!
Join me on this short city walk for the unique opportunity to get to know the city from an insider’s point of view and to take stunning pictures of it at the same time!
Our walk will take us from the New Palace to the Dutch Quarter. While you use your camera to capture the beauty of Potsdam you will also discover local spots and hidden gems that your typical tourist tour won’t show you.
Let us discover an alternative side of Potsdam, full of history and unique beauty!
Don't forget to book the Experience at a suitable time to have the best light possible for the pictures!
The home to a collection of exotic gardens, beautiful historical buildings and beautiful foreign quarters integrated into one single city.
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Palace, Am Neuen Palais, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
Starting this journey with the great Prussian Baroque palace “ New Palace” on the western side of the Sanssouci Park.
Pass By: Sanssouci Park, Zur Historischen Muhle, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
This Park illustrates the fashion that influences many royal cultures in Europe depicted by the Chinese House and the Historische Mühle.
Pass By: Sanssouci Palace, Maulbeerallee, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
Be surprised by the majestic and elegant Sanssouci and Orangery Palace
Pass By: Ruinenberg, Maulbeerallee, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
Enjoy the beautiful view of the antique ruins called “Ruinenberg”
Pass By: Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor), Luisenplatz, 14467 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
Let us walk through the three Potsdam gates connected by a promenade: Brandenburger Tor, Jäger Tor, and the Nauener Tor, each one representing a different European influence.
Pass By: Dutch Quarter, 14467 Potsdam, Germany
Finalizing with the Dutch Quarter, which provides a completely different look on the history of the city as well as a novel view of diversity.
Departure Point :Bahnhof Potsdam Park Sanssouci, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
Return Detail :Ruinenberg, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.