Photogenic Lugano with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Come with me to discover the city of Lugano through your camera lens!
Join me on this short city walk for the unique opportunity to get to know the city from an insider’s point of view and to take stunning pictures of it at the same time!
Our walk will take us from LAC to the University. While you use your camera to capture the beauty of Lugano you will also get discover local spots and hidden gems that your typical tourist tour won’t show you.
Treat your curiosity by discovering an alternative side of Lugano and all the unique beauty it has to offer! Don't forget to book the Experience at a suitable time to have the best light possible for the pictures!
You cannot leave the city before having a stroll on the shores of the lake and getting to know more about the history of Ticino!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Loreto 16, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
We will start this Experience at one of the most famous churches in Lugano, full of history, take your time to visit it and take pictures.
Pass By: Piazza Bernardino Luini 6, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
LAC is a must-see and has an amazing history, let me tell you more about this.
Pass By: Piazza della Riforma, Lugano Switzerland
Piazza Riforma is very traditional and colourful let us stop there a bit and discover it together.
Pass By: Via Borghetto 1, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
The Cathedral St. Lorenzo is one of the most beautiful church in Lugano with an amazing view!
Pass By: Via Pessina 3, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
We will end this Experience here so that you can continue on your own taking awesome pictures and discovering Lugano.
Departure Point :Via Loreto 16, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
Return Detail :Via Pessina 3, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.