Photogenic Budapest with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Come with me to discover the city of Budapest through your camera lens!
Join me on this short city walk for this unique opportunity to get to know the city from an insider’s point of view and take stunning pictures of it at the same time!
Our walk will take us from the St. Stephen Basilica back to the heart of Budapest. While you use your camera to capture the beauty of Budapest, you will also get to discover local spots and hidden gems that a typical tourist tour won’t show you.
Treat your curiosity by discovering an alternative side of Budapest and all the unique beauty it has to offer. Don't forget to book the Experience at a suitable time to have the best light possible for the pictures!
You cannot leave the city without having captured the beauty of the Danube from the chain bridge and seen the Heroes Square.
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Budapest, Szent István tér 1, 1051 Hungary
We will start our Experience from here.
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
This is probably the most famous place in Budapest, let me tell you everything I know about this marvellous building.
Pass By: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
The Heroes Square is a must-see for every traveller coming to Budapest!
Pass By: Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
Discover this incredible Market Hall, a place that a lot of locals love!
Pass By: Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
We will end the Experience here and you can then continue on your own to discover the rest of Budapest!
Departure Point :Budapest, Szent István tér 15, 1051 Hungary
Return Detail :Budapest, Szentháromság tér 2, 1014 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.