Photogenic Berlin with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private Local.
Come with me to discover the city of Berlin through your camera lens!
Join me on this short city walk for this unique opportunity to get to know the city from an insider’s point of view and take stunning pictures of it at the same time!
Our walk will take us from Alexanderplatz to the Brandenburg Gate. While you use your camera to capture the beauty of Berlin, you will also get to discover local spots and hidden gems that a typical tourist tour won’t show you.
Treat your curiosity by discovering an alternative side of Berlin and all the unique beauty it has to offer! Don't forget to book the Experience at a suitable time to have the best light possible for the pictures!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local who wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, Drinks or Snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alexanderplatz, 10178 Berlin Germany
Alexanderplatz is one of the most famous places in Berlin. It is the perfect spot for us to start this Experience and for me to tell you more about Berlin.
Pass By: Museum Island, Breite Street, 13089 Berlin Germany
Museumsinsel is going to be the most beautiful spot in the city to take nice pictures and get to know more about the history of Berlin.
Pass By: Gendarmenmarkt, 10117 Berlin Germany
Gendarmenmarkt is a must-see when you are in Berlin!
Pass By: Checkpoint Charlie, Friedrichstr. 43-45, 10969 Berlin Germany
Checkpoint Charlie is a place full of history - come with me to discover all its secrets!
Pass By: Potsdamer Platz Tiegarten, 10785 Berlin Germany
Potsdamer Platz is a must-have stop on our itinerary to discover Berlin's photogenic places!
Pass By: Pariser Platz, Berlin Germany
Brandenburger Tor is the perfect spot to end our Experience and let you continue discover Berlin on your own!
Departure Point :Alexanderplatz, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.