I look to enhancing and inspiring photographers at all levels. I'm looking to help photographers conquer their fears whilst showing unique areas that most tourists would bypass.
per adult from
What's included :
- Award-winner photographer Warren Richardson shows techniques so you'll improve your photo skills.
What's excluded :
- You need to take your own camera, spare battery and memory card with you.
The walk starts from the gateway to the 8th district where we will make our way towards one of the oldest train stations in Budapest that being Keleti train station. A short walk from the train station we will find ourselves in one of the biggest statue parks in the whole of Europe, whilst in the statue park you will be given a brief insight in to some of the statues and some of the people they represent, and at the same time you will be shown different photographic techniques as we explore the camera and how to achieve stunning photographs as if you were on an assignment.
On the duration of our adventurous walk, we will be passing through the 8 District timelessly unseen waiting to be discovered by you.
We are going to see a historical main train station of Budapest, then getting into the notorious district, the Harlem of Budapest, we will see the clash of old and new times. You will see buildings and street scenes which are perfect themes for photography. We will finish our tour at an amazing old building, there we can sit and reflect on what has been learnt and what has been seen through what you have captured through the camera.
• Fiumei Road Cemetery, Fiumei ut 16-18., Budapest 1086 Hungary
Departure Point :Budapest, József krt. 8, 1085 Hungary
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.