Photo tour at islamic mosques in cairo ( instigram & Facbook photos )
Be Instagram & Facebook star with Mido & his photography team
Pictures are the best memory & souvenirs you can take with you from Egypt, that's why you need a professional photographer to make your day.
Your guide will have his own professional Camera , at 9 am the driver will pick you up from your accommodation in downtown Cairo or Giza pyramids area.
your Egyptology guide will tell you some historical information about the Islamic places in Cairo , and then you will start making the photo tour .
You will start by visiting al Azhar mosque , and the very famous Market ( khan El khalili market and Bazzar ) .
After that, he will take the best points to make the photo section in Al moezz street , the historical place where you can find the historical Islamic old mosques.
in this tour, you will manage between the professional photographer & The historical tour guide, where you will find the best memories and the knowledge as well.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1 bottle of water for each person
- professional photographer with his own camera
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- ticlets arenot included
- Entry/Admission - Al-Azhar Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al-Azhar Mosque, Mohammed Abdou El-Darb El-Ahmar, Cairo 11511 Egypt
1080 years old place
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
600 years old Market
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we offer pick up and drop off for our customers from downtown Cairo and Giza pyramids area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.