Photo tour & Street photo workshop in Buenos Aires
Crash into a legendary City, discover its lights and shades. Experience the photographer's way of conquering the streets, in this singular workshop-tour. Be amazed by the endless colors of La Boca, "The Smile of the Docks, Cradle of Tango". Submerge into the bohemian sunsets of Palermo, shinning youth and street art. Let yourself be stepped on by the history, magnificence and mysteries of the absolute center of the country: Plaza de Mayo and its surroundings. 3 hours of meeting the "porteños", knowing fascinating social & cultural stories, and learning how to take greats photos with the guide of two local artists. With an introduction to basic knowledge of how to use your camera and photography composition for beginners in a Café, tips about what you have to do to get the photo that you want, photography games and a review served with coffee or craft beer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Introduction: a cup of coffee, glas of soda or water in the introduction.
- Review: A glass of craft beer, wine, soda or water at the finally review
- Professional photographer guide
- Live translator
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- You meet your guide in the Cafe meeting point (depending on the day). You will have a 15 to 30 minutes introduction to the photographic composition techniques, how to use your camera (it can be a reflex, mirrorless, digital camera, iphone or smartphone, don't worry about that) to achieve a correct capture of the photos, while you drink a coffee, water or soda in a typical porteño cafe.
After that, you'll walk through the street, doing different kinds of games to take beautiful photographs. Some tips that your guide will recommend, to improve and open your vision on the fabulous world of photography.
You will know (depending of the neighborhood you select):
-the fabulous street art and giant parks of Palermo
-the famous cementery of Recoleta with incredible stories, its parks and buildings. The majestic greekish Law University, the Floralis Generica.
-the Historical downtown of Buenos Aires, with the Congress Square, the european May Avenue, the Pink House, The Buenos Aires Cathedral, Cabildo's building and the hole city from the height on the Mirador Guemes.
-The colonial streets and buildings of San telmo's neighborhood, its fleas market, Squares and churchs
-The Old and workers neighborhood of La Boca, with the colorful 'Conventillos'
In the way, it's possible that you meet interesting people because this tour focuses in the city and its people. You'll take home something more that a souvenir, you'll take a incredible and depth experience of this amazing city
Finally, you'll have a photo review that will make you know your photographic look better, while you drink a glass of craft beer, wine, soda or water in a Bar
Departure Point :Café near of congress square -Monday and tuesday-Café near of Recoleta cementery -Wednesday-Café near of Caminito street -Thursday-Café near of Locraze station -friday-Café near of Dorrego square -saturday-
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :Bar near of May square -Monday and tuesday-
Bar near of Recoleta cementery -Wednesday-
Bar near of Dorrego square -Thursday-
Café near of Serrano square -friday-
Café near of Dorrego square -saturday-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 15 and under, because the tour will be completely on the street
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Recommend: comfortable clothes
- May be operated by a bi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. Please write us before you book.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.